There are many ways to give to the New JACC
- Gifts can be made in the form of a required minimum distribution, through the sale of stock/securities, or by cash/credit/check.
- Gifts can be made to the project directly from your business.
- Donors pledge $10,000, typically make a $1,000 payment on the pledge and commit to giving the remaining amount over a three-year period.
- Individuals and businesses can become Groundbreakers.
- Starting at $50,000 and above, donors have the opportunity to name select spaces in the building, or the entire building itself. A full list of naming opportunities can be found here.
- Any gift can be made in honor of or in memory of a loved one.
- Memorial Funds can be established and are usually set with a goal of $50,000 or more for the purposes of naming a space in the New JACC.
- Active memorial funds include: Peter McKay Memorial Fund, Ken Leghorn Memorial Fund
50 for the Future [COMING SOON]
Matching Gift Programs
- Employees of Bank of America, Alyeska Pipeline, Alaska Airlines and other businesses may qualify for charitable matching gift programs.
- Select foundations also offer matching gift incentives to members who serve on boards or committees.
- Challenge grants may be pledged to the project by Corporate donors.
- In-kind contributions can be made in the form of services or goods.